Good save the Queers (2008)


http://rapidshare.com/files/91283380/VA_-_God_Save_the_Queers.rar

1. Love Me (Dwarves)
2. Danny is a Wimp (Screeching Weasel)
3. Kicked Out of the Webelos (Teengenerate)
4. This Place Sucks (New Bomb Turks)
5. I Don't Wanna Work (Black Tie Bombers)
6. I Like Young Girls (The Nobody's)
7. Goodbye California (Toys That Kill)
8. Boobarella (Beer Bellies)
9. Burger King Queen (Groucho Marxists)
10. Rambo Rat (The Jolts)
11. You're Tripping (The Hard Ons)
12. Monster Zero (Disgusteens)
13. Granola Head (Cletus)
14. Daydreaming (Parasites)
15. Hi Mom It's Me the Front-I Hate Everything (Toothless George)
16. Fuck the World (I'm Hanging Out With You Tonight) (The Unlovables)
17. Teenage Gluesniffer (Le Volume Etait Au Maximum)
18. Too Many Twinkies (Teenage Rehab)
19. I Didn't Get Invited to the Prom/Debra Jean (The Steinways)
20. Peppermint Girl (TA80)
21. I Only Drink Bud (City Mouse)
22. Stupid Fucking Vegan (The Secretions)
23. Homo (Snot Rockets)
24. I Wanna Be Happy (The Femurs)

25 años rockeando.. larga vida a los Queers!

1, 2, 3, 4!!

No hay comentarios: